Monday 19 March 2012

Flower sprouts


What can I say about flower sprouts... I LOVE THEM! I buy a couple of packs from M&S every weekend right now. I love them just chopped and sauteed with fry spray then I add a littel flavoured salt and serve - you want them almost burnt.

However, here are two other ways that I have served them. The first is a packet of Lifestyle Organics bulgar wheat, cooked with a chopped yellow pepper and served with fried sprouts. The second is a warm salad of sprouts, chilli, chickpeas and smoked tofu served on a bed of rocket. Both really yum but the warm salad was the best!


2 comments:

  1. Grrr my stupid computer keeps posting the pics twice and the edit post function seems to have vanished. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-ha - I found it. But I like having two pics on this post so will leave them there :-)

    ReplyDelete