Friday 22 April 2011

Eating out in Belfast

I am delighted to annouce that eating out in Belfast... has improved!!! Not by a great deal - we still don't have a veggie restaurant, but while looking for places to eat out last weekend I was pleasantly surprised.
The first photo below is of a yummy carrot and tomato soup, served with a chickpea and spinach salad, in the Avoca restaurant. They are a bit hit and miss with veggie food, depending on the menu variations, but you can always get a great bowl of soup there.
The second pic is from Hooligans in Talbot St - it's spinach falafels in pita with fattoush salad. WOW this was delicious, especially the salad, and I loved the presentation. Again I think they can be a bit hit and miss but I like Hooligans much more than Made in Belfast. The staff are much friendlier too!

1 comment: