Wednesday 20 July 2011

Root and Branch Organic delivery

So I took the plunge and ordered an organic veg delivery - something I've not done for many years as I moved house and couldn't get one where I live. All that has changed now - today, my first delivery arrived from Root and Branch (previously known as Helen's Bay).

I am delighted with the results and have a lot of food planning to do! It's a bit of a 'ready steady cook' moment, especially as I'm already stocked up with food to do me til the weekend. But I'm seeing it as a challenge! I got two massive lettuces, two massive onions, loads of tomatoes, a massive pepper, some courgettes, carrots, scallions and loads of broad beans still in the pod. Also got a fruit bag although I don't think I'll be getting that regularly as I'm not much of a fruit eater! Still, all in all, very good value and it looks to be amazing quality. Pictures below!






1 comment:

  1. These produce definitely looks yummy even if they're still raw! I could just imagine how delicious these would taste once they're cooked!

    ReplyDelete