Wednesday 18 April 2012

Two noodly soups!

I have had a real thing for noodles recently - particularly Clearspring brown rice udon noodles which are soooo good!


This first picture is just a basic noodle soup - I stir fried some pak choi, chilli and beansprouts then added some noodles which I had already cooked (about 80g dried to serve one) and some stock and soya sauce. It was so fresh and light and tasty!



This rather ugly looking photo is a Thai green baby aubergine soup - I went to the Asian supermarket on the Ormeau Rd and, among many other things, got curry paste, baby aubergines, pak choi and bean sprouts. I stir fried these with some Thai green curry paste (NB check for fishy ingredients) then added some stock, half a tin of reduced fat coconut milk and, as above, some noodles which I cooked separately. YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment