Monday 10 January 2011

Very easy very cheaty noodles!

Picture the scene - first day back at work after 16 whole days of not being at work, it's lashing outside, you have a headache and a cold kitchen. Don't feel like cooking? No problem. Take one pack of stir fry veg, one pack of 'straight to wok' noodles and one cup a soup. Five minutes = dinner!

Fry the veg until cooked, add the noodles and a splash of soy/shoyu. Put in a bowl once cooked. Meanwhile make your cupasoup in a mug and pour over the noodles and veg. I use hot'n'sour flavour but I bet it would also be nice with miso soup or even plain old tomato.

I know it's incredibly lazy and also incredibly shameful that I actually like Ainsley Harriot hot'n'sour cupasoup but there you go! Now where did I put the Percy Pepper??...

3 comments:

  1. What a good idea with the soup!
    Will try the ainsly cuppa soup then.
    Do you know how many pro points if you are doing weight watchers?
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    sorry I've no idea re pro points. It would be 2 or 2.5 old points I think, if that's any help?
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't actually count points anyway but like to know if things are low or high in points. Vintage will do!

    ReplyDelete